Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Another GREAT way to get FREE stuff, samples and coupons is by writing the person. I wrote Edy's Ice Cream and told them about an ice cream they should make. In return they sent me some coupons. If you write someone and make it personal you can usually get something out of it. But, sometimes they just say thank you and that's good enough! I emailed Similac and told them I was struggling and they sent me packs of formula and checks! The other brands will too! I wrote Glad and told them I had a bad experience with their plates and they sent me FREE coupons. I have also written Victoria's Secret, Reynolds Wrap, Ghirardelli Chocolate, Pampers, Huggies, Seventh Generation, Tide and many more. All you have to do is go onto their website and go to contact us. It's usually VERY small and at the bottom of the page. It is worth a try. Praise them or tell them you had a bad experience! I bought some Luvs diapers and some of the tabs were off and some of them came off when I went to use them so I emailed them. It's doesn't hurt to try! I also had a VS bra rip that was washed once and was $55. So I emailed them and they sent me a FREE BRA COUPON. If you get a response back comment on here so other's can see!
here's a few to get you started
 Luvs Contact
Edy's Ice Cream
Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream
Victoria's Secret
Similac
Huggies

No comments:

Post a Comment