Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Have you ever wandered why people actually use coupons? I know I did. That's why March 2011 I decided I would give it a try! Coupons can save you ALOT of money if you know what you're doing and you can learn right here! I have gotten free cleaning products, detergent, razors, baby needs, food, drinks, shampoo, conditioner and makeup! Couponing has actually saved me a TON of money! People don't realize how much you can actually save! I went to the store the other day and offered my mom to get some food and she said no.. i knew it was because she thought i didnt have enough money to go around. I went to checkout with $123.87 in stuff and only paid $46.30. I know, I know, other people could have gotten it down further or even for free and sometimes it does go down but not this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment