Monday, September 3, 2012

OK So do you remember me telling you about the great website crowdtap.com? Well I FINALLY got chosen to host an Old Navy Party. They have has flip flop ones, shirt ones, bathing suit ones and I got chosen for the Cardi Party! All I knew was I was getting a welcome packet in the mail!  


There was 4 coupons in the packet! Each of them is good for 1 skirt, 1 cardigan and one scarf! I was IN SHOCK! I wasn't expecting the extras! I was SO SO SO happy! So we went to Old Navy the VERY FIRST DAY we could use them!! I was soo excited to get away from my kids, stress, chores and most importantly, I was happy to finally get a brand new just came out outfit! If and when I shop for me it on the clearance rack! So I was oober excited!




So we hit the racks! 



We really didn't know what to get so we tried on just about everything that was there! There was only two different types on skirts and I'm not a huge skirt fan but let me tell you... I FELL IN LOVE! I love the pencil skirts! I wear mine up to my bra line and it looks very cute! 

 Here's one of the outfits we tried on! You cannot be afraid to mix prints and colors! I fell in love with this outfit! I actually wore it today because I went to the store!!






This is the corduroy yellow skirt! I loved it on the shelf but I decided it wasn't for me! My little sister fell in LOVE with this outfit and it's actually the one that she got!
Then we tried on this outfit! I told her the black on black was too much black and I was RIGHT! Isn't that what big sisters are for??  We both LOVE the zebra print infinity scarf! Before today, I had no clue people liked scarves or that there was an infinity scarf! LOL! Now I know and I love scarves!
I bought my purple outfit!











This picture was our last one taken! We were getting ready to check out and I decided I wanted to try this cardi on! So I did! It looks SO great with my jeans!! I wound up buying this cardi too!
Well here's our last outfits! We were having SO much fun! We were walking around in the store with our outfits on.. searching to find what other things we could ad to the outfit.. We found TONS of cute scarves!
We found these awesome sun hats on the clearance rack for a couple bucks! We just loved them! So we snapped a picture with them on!



Overall.. We had such a GREAT time! And is was all FREE! We walked out of Old Navy with 4 different FREE outfits! Our total was $240 and after we all used our coupons FREE! Would you be interested in doing something like this? Shopping for free? Well all you have to do is head on over here to CrowdTap and sign up for FREE! It is such an easy site to use and best is you get to try new things... get points to use towards free things like amazon giftcards, charities and more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment