- 16oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 block chive and onion cream cheese
- Hot sauce
- Crushed red pepper
- Broccoli Stalk
1. In a large bowl, combine the cheddar cheese and both packs of cream cheese. Don’t be afraid to use your hands to mix it. I’ve found that this works well.
2. Add a generous amount of paprika, crushed red pepper and hot sauce. This gives the spread a nice orange color and a little “kick”.
3. Cover the mixture and place it into the fridge for 4 hours.
4. Shape the mixture into a ball and wrap it in plastic wrap. Place it back into the fridge for another hour.
5. Using the back of a kitchen knife, create ribs (vertical lines) and top it with a broccoli talk.
6. Place the spread on a serving dish and garnish with crackers of your choice.