- Lemonade mix to make 1 quart
- green food coloring
- red food coloring
- 1 liter cold ginger ale
- 2 liters cold seltzer
- light corn syrup
1. In a very large pitcher (or pot), combine all ingredients except the food coloring and corn syrup.
2. Once the lemonade mix is dissolved into the liquid, add the green food coloring until your desired color is achieved.
3. In a separate shallow bowl, pour a generous amount of corn syrup. Add red food coloring and mix well, until it’s blood red.
4. Using the glasses of your choice, dip the rim of the glass in the corn syrup mixture and set them down. The “blood” will start to drip down the glass.
5. Carefully pour your Swamp Juice into the bloody glasses and serve immediately.
OPTIONAL: Add a shot of vodka per glass and gently stir.