Today’s recipe is called Ladies Lips. This is a very simple and cost effective recipe that only requires 3 ingredients. Pretty cool huh? Here’s how to make these luscious lips:
- Red apples
- Mini marshmallows
- Peanut butter, Honey or Icing (your choice)
1. Slice the apple in half (from stem to base).
2. Slick the apples in to 1/4 inch slices. These will be your “lips”.
3. Place peanut butter, honey or icing (again, this is your choice on which to use) on one side of each apple slice, and place marshmallows on top. Note: Only place marshmallows on half of the apple slices.
3. Place the remaining apple slices on top to act as the upper lip and voila… you’re done!