1 pack of Oreos
1 pkg of cream cheese
1 bag white chocolate chips
M&M’s (or Reese’s pieces or skittles)
Red writing gel
1. Crush up 2 rows of Oreo’s until they turn into a fine powder.
2. Cut the cream cheese into piece and toss them into the Oreo’s. Mix well. This is best done in a mixer or food processor but can be done by hand if needed. If doing it by hand, I recommend LITERALLY doing it by hand. Get in the and mix it well.
3. Pinch off pieces of the mixer and roll them into 1 1/2 inch balls. You should end up with about 18 of them.
4. Place them onto wax paper and put them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Right before you take them out of the freezer, melt the chocolate in the microwave. You’ll want to do this in small batches as it hardens quickly.
6. Remove the Oreo balls from the freezer and working with 1 at a time, place it on a skewer and spoon on the white chocolate to cover the entire surface. Allow each one to harden just long enough so you can remove it from the skewer and place it back on to the max paper. Repeat this step until all of the Oreo balls are coated.
7. With some of the left over melted chocolate, dab on a small amount to the top of each eye (working as you go) and apply1 of the candies on top. This will act as the retina of the eye.
8. Once you’ve applied a candy to all of the eyes, use the red writing gel to make squiggly lines (working from the outer eye towards the retina.
9. That’s it! Enjoy your delicious treats!