- Mustard (optional)
- Sliced Black Olives
- Green food coloring
- Red food coloring
- 1 toothpick
1. Place eggs in a saucepan, cover with water.
2. Bring the water to a full boil (uncovered) then remove the pot from the heat and cover it. Let the pot stand untouched for 17 minutes.
3. Remove the boiled eggs from the water and transfer them to a bowl of cold water for 15 minutes.
4. Carefully peel the shells off of the eggs, then cut them in half (longways).
5. Gently remove the yolks and place them into a shallow bowl.
6. Add mayonnaise (a little at a time) while mashing. Continue to add mayo until the yolk appear to be slight whipped. OPTIONAL: Add mustard to taste)
7. Add a few drops of green food coloring and continue to mix.
8. Scoop out small amount of the mixture, and spoon it into the center of the eggs. Repeat this with all of the eggs.
9. Add 1 sliced black olive to the center of each egg.
10. Finally, (using the toothpick), draw red squiggly lines on the eggs, staring from the inner area, outward.